Contact Your Legislators

Heritage Area Agency on Aging provides links to state and national elected officials for advocates to search and contact those in a decision making capacity to better support older adults, adults with disabilities and caregivers.

To find your State Senator or Representative, you may reference:

To find U.S. Senators, you may reference:

To find members of the U.S. House of Representatives, you may reference: